REGULATIONS OF THE LOYALTY PROGRAM
I General Provisions
1. The organizer and the coordinator of the Loyalty Program (further referred to as the "Program") is Dresówka.pl Limited Liability Company with registered office in Głuchołazy, ul. Poprzeczna 7, KRS: 0000609358, REGON: 36402432300000, NIP: 7532439817 which runs online shop: https://dresowka.pl, (hereinafter referred to as the "Organizer"). The legal basis of the Program is the provisions of Art. 919-921 of the Act of 23 April 1964 - Civil Code (Journal of Laws of 2016, item 380, as amended).
2. Following document is the only act defining the rules of the Loyalty Program.
3. Organizer's Client is any entity who, using the website https://dresowka.pl, has concluded an agreement with the Organizer for the sale of goods offered in the Organizer's online shop at https://dresowka.pl.
4. The addressee of the Loyalty Program are registered customers of the online shop www.dresowka.pl having a customer account called (hereinafter reffered to as the "Clients").
5. On personal account Client can obtain information about the history and details of orders, current balance and value of the loyalty points. From this point, Client can also provide order regarding the purpose of using loyalty points.
II Participation in the Loyalty Program
6. Participation is voluntary and does not entail the payment of any fees.
7. The Client of the Loyalty Program may be any entity with legal capacity and, at least, limited legal capacity to create its own Client Account.
8. An entity that is not yet an Organizer Client obtains the status of the Client by accepting the Terms and Conditions when registering, which means joining the Loyalty Program at the same time.
9. The customer is required to provide true identification data. The customer is fully responsible for providing incorrect identification information, in particular for the failure to deliver the prize.
10. Customer has the ability to view and change his / her data through his / her Client Account.
III Rules for awards and confirmation of receipt
11. For every 3 EUR spent in the online store www.dresowka.pl the customer will receive 1 loyalty point.
12. Points collected by the Client are converted into prizes available in the Program and visible on Client Account.
13. The selected prize will be delivered with the Client's order.
14. Receipt of the parcel with the prize is unequivocal to prize collection.
IV Final Provisions
16. The customer has the right to file a complaint related to participation in the Program. The complaint should be sent to [email protected]. The Organizer is obliged to respond to the complaint within 14 working days from the date of receipt.
17. The Organizer is the responsible administrator of the personal data collection of Clients participating in the Program.
18. The Organizer is entitled to terminate the Program at any time, by posting notification on its website. The notice will specify the date of termination of the Program, but not shorter than 14 days.
19. This regulation do not exclude any provisions of other regulations or agreements concluded by the Client with the Organizer.
20. The terms and conditions may be changed at any time by the new version posted on the Organizer's website.